“Nordic Botanics has helped with my recovery to a large degree. My best experience was after a recently pec injury. Using the muscle rub allowed me to recover quicker than I would have otherwise so I was able to train normally again “Lewis Byng #1 Ranked U20 Shot-putter
Team BG member Lewis Byng has represented both England and Great Britain in national and International competition. Despite being diagnosed with High Functioning Autism and Tourette’s syndrome he’s craved out an impressive resume. He’s won 12 National Titles in the Shot-put and has been to two European championships before the age of 20.
As our youngest athlete we believe that he has a bright future in athletics and strength sports. His 6 day a week training schedule has built him some impressive strength numbers like a 340kg deadlift for 2 reps!
Lewis is also a dab hand at the Rubik’s Cube solving the conventional 3by3 cube in 8.89s and the 2 by 2 cube in 0.99s.
- UK No1 for U20 Shotput
- Represented Great Britain in the U20 Europeans in Boras Sweden. 8th in Europe
- English Schools Athletics Champion
- Manchester International Champion
- U20 & U23 Champion from England Athletics
- Only male athlete to have won both U23 & U20 Championships in the same weekend.
- Currently 19th in the World for 1st year U20
- Personal best as an U20 @ 19.14m ranks 2nd in the UK of all time.