April 2022 Update: Now Bigger Blocks!
Mini Blocks: 40g each
Jumbo Blocks: 130g each
After extensive field testing on “CBD Bath Bombs” and hundreds of baths later from our more aquatic audience, the ‘Bath Butter Block’ is our take on a functional luxury CBD bathing experience. Carry it with you into a hot bath and enjoy the buttery creme as it quickly melts into the water. Our Butter Blocks will fill the whole room with a wonderful fragrance and leave the water rich with nourishing fats and phyto-nutrients, most of which have been chosen for their functional anti-inflammatory properties. Made with 100% natural botanical ingredients, these are a touch of luxury for our customers who feel they deserve a bit of self-love, or to show a special loved one how much they matter.
Our blocks use the same proprietary MuscleCalm™ blend from our Phyto[Rub] products, in a bath-friendly form, however you may notice slight variations in blocks (mostly colour) between each batch, due to the nature of our plant-based ingredients.
How Do They Work?
Our solid butter blocks are a bit like melting a full tin of our CBD Muscle Rub into a bath. However, while oil and water don’t usually want to mix, our butter blocks will fully dissolve into the water in less than 2 minutes under a hot tap, leaving a milky and moisturising bath to enjoy.
Our butter blocks don’t create much of a song or show when you put them in the water, however there is around 60x more oil & plant butters in our Jumbo blocks (125g) than a typical Fizzing Bath Bomb (125g) from a typical stinky high-street store.
No fizz, just biz!
Use 1 block per bath (or for a quick post-workout soak, save the core before it fully melts for a second bath!)
How To Get The Best Results
- Keep It Dry: Your Bath Butter Block really can’t wait to get wet before the big dunk, so for best results, store in a dry room (probably not the bathroom) and keep the wrapper on until the final moment. If you just can’t resist and unwrap it to sniff a quick botanical bump, use a bit of cellotape to seal the wrapper back up airtight – don’t worry, no one will know.
- Keep It Hot: When the water is warmer the blocks will melt easier. If you don’t like taking your baths too hot, just pop the block under the hot tap while the bath draws, and it should be fully dissolved by the time you’re ready to submerge (and have adjusted to your comfortable temp.)
- Keep It Lazy: Our Butter Blocks aren’t really for ‘the bath where you wash your hair’. Avoid using any soaps or shampoos to maintain the nourishing qualities of the buttery bath water. Just have a soak, pick a playlist, relax – you’ve earned it!
Price is either for 4 x Mini Blocks (1 per bath is good) or 1 x Jumbo Block (1 per big, luxurious/treatment bath). Blocks are individually wrapped in a moisture-barrier (recycled-source shrink-poly plastic).
Picture shows 4 Jumbo Blocks. Dried botanicals vary per batch.
- Jumbo Block Weight approx. 130g CBD Per Block 163mg
- Mini Blocks Weight approx. 40g CBD per block 50mg
For most noticeable topical CBD results, we found soaking for at least 20 minutes worked best.